The Bodyclock Glow 150 by Lumie uses top of the line LED technology to shift colour and light intensity to produce the most realistic sunrise and sunset. Extra customisation options allow you to choose the duration of the sunrise and sunset with any one of 10 different sleep/wake sounds. This natural awakening helps to regulate your sleep, boost mood and energy levels.
Bodyclock Glow 150 is an alarm clock that gradually shifts its light and colour to mimic a real sunrise. When you open your eyes, you will feel awake and refreshed.
Glow 150 has a black base and provides fully adjustable bedroom lighting. The light is bright enough for reading or can add ambiance with a relaxing soft glow. As your room gets dark, the light-sensitive display switches off to help you switch off. Tap-control snooze means you can easily get your extra ZZZs.
- Gradual sunrise for 20, 30 or 45 minutes to wake you naturally; adjustable intensity
- Fading sunset for 20, 30 or 45 minutes helps you drift off to sleep
- Tap-control snooze
- 10 Sound options
- Light-sensitive auto-dimming display
- Nightlight option for fading light that stays on at low level
- Power failure back-up
- AM/PM or 24 hour capability
- Weight: 565 g
- Size (cm): 16 h x 19 w x 12 d
- Material: Plastic
- Designed in the UK
- 1 year warranty
- 30 day money back guarantee (full refund of total paid less $35 restocking)
If you’re not a morning person the Bodyclock is simply a much nicer way to wake up. It’s also an effective winter blues option and a useful complement to a light box for treating SAD.