Accel PREvention Concentrate
Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHP®) Technology powers the Accel line of products. AHP is a patented hydrogen peroxide based disinfectant technology that is validated by over 15 studies published in reputable journals around the world.
3.78ltr jug Accel PREvention Concentrate provides comfort and confidence that commonly touched surfaces and non-critical instruments are rendered safe to use.
AHP is recognized in multiple regulatory guidelines issued by the Provincial Infectious Disease Advisory Committee (PIDAC), Provincial Infection Control Network of British Columbia (PICNET), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC). These best practices recommend a product that will:
- Kill a variety of pathogens including difficult to kill viruses such as Norovirus, Parvovirus, Poliovirus
- Have short contact times against bacteria, viruses, fungi and TB (1 minute, 3 minutes and 5 minutes)
- Have superior cleaning abilities, providing users with confidence that disinfection will occur
- Is environmentally sustainable (hydrogen peroxide breaks down into water and oxygen) and is EcoLogo certified!
- 5 Minutes! Bactericidal, Virucidal, Tuberculocidal, Fungicidal (1:40)
- 30 Seconds! Broad-Spectrum Sanitizing (1:128)
- Light Duty Cleaning (1:256)
PREVention Concentrate Reference Sheet available with complete list of claims Disinfection claims include (but not limited to):
- Antibiotic Resistant Organisms (ARO’s) including MRSA
- Poliovirus – General Virucide claim with Health Canada
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Mycobacterium terrae
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes