The InTENSity TwinStim III is a portable electrotherapy device featuring two therapeutic modes: TENS & EMS therapy, which are used for pain relief and muscle stimulation. The unit is among the upper echelon of pain relief devices, with a maximum output of 105mA, and it also comes standard with an AC Adapter and removable belt clip for easy, at-home use and convenience.
• Relieve your pain by using the TENS Mode.
• TENS is a non-invasive, drug free method to control your pain by sending tiny electrical impulses through the skin. In many cases, this stimulation will greatly reduce or eliminate pain.
• Strengthen your muscles by using the EMS Mode.
• EMS is widely used in hospitals and sports clinics to treat muscle injuries, to re-educate paralyzed muscles, and to prevent atrophy in affected muscles.
• Simple-to-operate, portable electrotherapy device for pain management
• Unit combines TENS & EMS therapy for optimal treatment
• Channels: Dual Channel
• Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-105 mA
• Voltage: Constant Current
• Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 1 to 150 Hz
• Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10µS/step
• Wave Form: TENS: Mono-phasic Square Pulse, EMS: Bi-phasic Square Pulse
• Power Source: 1x 9-volt Battery, Free A/C Power Adapter included for home use.
• Timer: Adjustable in 1-minute increments between 1 and 60 minutes or Continuous. Treatment time counts down automatically.
• Dimensions: 4.5″ x 2.55″ x 0.9″
• Weight: 0.28 lb with battery
• 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
• Twin Stim III unit
• 45″ Lead Wires
• 1x package of 4x high quality Self-Adhesive Electrodes
• 1x 9V Battery
• A/C Power Adapter
• Hard Plastic Carrying Case
• Instruction Booklet
• Recommended for Home Use Only
• Health Canada Licensed Device